Why concrete raising?
IMPORTANT Reasons To Raise Your Concrete...
- Safety. Trip hazards can cause injury to yourself, your family or others and allows your property to be open for unwanted liability.
- Cost. You can raise your concrete for less than half the cost of replacing concrete.
- Time. Raising concrete takes a few hours verses days with removing and replacing.
- Appearance. Sinking concrete has a negative impact on curb appeal.
- Home Value. First appearance is everything to a potential home buyer.
- Structural Damage. Anything connected to sinking concrete can sustain damage such as cracks or settling
- Water Damage. Water travels the path of least resistance and sunken or settled concrete creates a funnel for for water resulting in additional damage to surrounding structures or concrete